VVR is a Pet Friendly Facility
Bring Along Your Furry FriendDogs are always welcome at VVR. Because at any given time we could have 10 dogs running around at the campground, we ask that you follow these simple rules:
- While all dogs bark at times, we will NOT tolerate dogs that bark or whimper constantly.
- Vicious dogs, or dogs that are not good with children or people in general, should be left home.
- VVR is a wilderness resort, and therefore, wildlife is in abundance here. If your dog is prone to "making friends" with coyotes, mountain lions, or bears, PLEASE leave him or her at home.
- No dogs are allowed on our beds.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- If you have small children, please supervise them around the dogs in camp.
Properly supervised, dogs add a level of enjoyment to everyone's stay at VVR. There's no shortage of affection for animals here; most hikers have animals at home and are missing them terribly when they arrive at VVR. Your dogs will be adored, but ONLY if they behave themselves!
Our Dog Fee for overnight guests is $35.00 (ea. dog), this is a one time charge, not a nightly charge.